Electrical Pull Boxes / Handholes
We supply electrical pull boxes and handholes for applications and installations in electrical utility, telecommunications, construction, transportation, and water utility industries. We carry an array of underground pull box sizes and specifications, including Quazite boxes made from pre-cast polymer concrete. Our pull boxes perform to make your underground electrical and telecommunications project safe and easy.
Browse our variety of underground junction boxes for your electrical and cable applications. You can request a quote through our website or contact us for pricing.
Polymer Concrete Pull Boxes
Polymer concrete is made from a polymer resin system and selectively-graded aggregates, then reinforced with fiberglass for excellent strength and rigidity. An extremely powerful cross-linked bond is formed when the resin and aggregates are combined through a process of mixing, molding and curing.
Benefits of Polymer Concrete vs. Traditional Concrete:
- Installation Cost: lower because no special equipment is required, making it easier to handle
- Cost: lower lifetime costs as polymer concrete materials have a longer service life
- Strength: 3 – 5 times higher tensile & flexural strength
- Weight: 1/10 to 1/3 lighter than traditional concrete
- Weather Resistance: can withstand freezing and thawing
- Corrosion Resistance: alkaline & deterioration resistant
- Impact Resistance: meets ASTM D-2444
- Water Absorption: less than 1% per ASTM D-570
- Non-conductive: boxes & covers do not require grounding, and is not flammable