Multi-Gard PVC duct is a multi-celled cable management and protection raceway system. Specifically designed for use in outdoor, direct bury, and concrete-encased applications, it is manufactured in 20-foot lengths for easy handling and installation. Multi-Gard features a gasketed coupling outer body shell (available in Type C, Type 40, or Type 80), with either three 1-1/2” or four 1-1/4” pre-installed, pre-lubricated, PVC silicone-lined inner ducts.
Multi-Gard duct is ideal for jetting or pulling cable. Traditional cable pulling methods can be used, and a special gasketing system also allows for cable installation using high pressure air jetting machines.
To create a complete cable management and protection solution, a full line of couplings, adapters, terminators, bends, and accessories are available.
Multi-Gard PVC Features:
- Pre-lubricated inner ducts make for easy pulls
- Anti-reversing gaskets eliminate the need for cement when joining
- Marked inner ducts and coupling bodies ensure proper alignment during installation
- 6” deep bells provide strong joints for field bends
- Internal spaces maintain straight inner duct paths