3255TT 1-1/4" Broad Head Bull Pin with Tether Hole by Klein Tools
Klein Tools Broad-Head Bull Pins are machined from quality alloy steel to resist corrosion and mushrooming. Their angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.The tether hole allows you to fasten to tether for safety when working at height.
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface
- Tether hole allows you to tether tool while working at height
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes
- Squared-off shoulders, below the head, have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins
Have questions? Call us at 800-797-1576 or contact us for more information.