56056 200' Multiple Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape by Klein Tools
- Multiple grooves molded into the fish tape provides less friction in conduit with or without wires for smoother tape feeding.
- Durable 7'' spiral steel leader helps push through crowded conduit.
- The 17'' (432 mm) case diameter means you can reel in 10% more tape in a single revolution vs. a 16'' (406 mm) case.
- Raised finger-grips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the back swing while feeding conduit.
- Made in the USA.