Dura-Line's ribbed inner wall, smoot outer wall duct allows extremely long cable pulls to pull through the raised interior ribs. It is available in any SDR and SIDR rating.
- Co-extruded with SILICORE lining for longer cable pulls and higher speed jetting
- Continuous lengths/long reels reduce cost from joins
- 1/2" to 6" Sizes available
- Multiple Colors, with or without stripes
- Installation options: direct burial/open trench, HDD (horizontal directional drilling), plowing, or pulled
- Longitudinal ribs on inside wall make pulling or jetting distances
- Excellent protection for cables from soil/rocks and tree roots
Ribbed Wall HDPE pipe is often used in telecommunications industries. Ribbed Pressure Pipe is also available.
Ribbed wall conduit is generally made to order. Contact us for lead times or request a quote for more information. Our experienced staff are available to help you with any questions.