Product DescriptionDura-Line Figure 8 HDPE Duct is ideal for aerial applications in Telecom, CATV, Enterprise, C&I, Energy, DOT, or IoT applications
- Conduit Size: 1 1⁄4"
- Conduit ID (average): 1.286"
- Conduit OD (average): 1.556"
- Color: carbon black and antioxidents for maximum UV protection
- Weight per foot: 0.417 lb/ft
- SDR Rating: SDR 9
- Extra-high strength flooded galvanized support strand for one-step aerial placement
- Strand: 1/4" EHS galvanized strand, breaking pull strength of 6,650 lbs
- Support strand height: 0.540"
- Hardware & Installation: Uses industry standard aerial components and same tools & equipment as standard aerial installation practices
- Option for Co-Extruded Silicore for slick lining allowing longer cable pulls and higher speed jetting
- Option for Pre-Installed Tape, 500 lb to 6000 lb tensile strength, locatable