Product DescriptionBlue Diamond's Tracer Wire HDPE Pipe allows location of underground fiber optic cable using copper wire co-extruded onto the conduit wall. It meets at least one of the following standards: ASTM F2610, ASTM D3350, NEMA TC 7, UL 651A, ASTM D3485.
Tracer wire innerduct is generally made to order. Contact us for lead times or request a quote for more information.
- Single, corrosion-resistant copper wire co-extruded onto the wall of the conduit
- Smooth interior, smooth exterior
- Continuous lengths/long reels reduce cost from joins
- 1/2" to 6" sizes available
- Multiple Colors, with or without stripes
- Direct burial/open trench installation or HDD (horizontal directional drilling)
Chapman Electric stocks most ribbed wall HDPE pipe and has expert staff on hand to help you with your questions and order. Contact us or request a quote for pricing based on your needs.