Nsi Tork 8601 60 Minute Repeating Variable Cycle Time Switch 120v SPDT
8000 series timers are used when you have multiple daily on/off operations.Applications:
- Duty Cycling
- Ventilating Fans
- Pumping, Irrigation.
- Process Control
- Laboratory Experiments
- For One or Multiple Daily ON/OFF Operation
- Scheduling: 60 captive tabs per dial with minimum ON/OFF settings: 60 minute dial with 1 minute tabs. 30 minute dial with 30 second tabs. 12 minute dial with 12 second tabs.
- Duty Cycle: Settings of 1/60 th of dial speed.
- Skip-A-Day: Some models include 7 day or 14 day wheel to omit selected days of week
- Special Features: SPDT 60 Minute Repeating Variable Cycle Time Switch
- Scheduling: 60 Minute
- Contact Rating: 120 VAC
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 Metal With Lockable Hasp
- Action: SPDT
- Frequency Rating: 60Hz
- Standard: Listed UL917
- Operating Temperature Range:-40° to +165°F. (-40° to +74°C.)
- Length: 4.687''
- Mount Type: Screw
- Input Voltage: 120 or 208-277 VAC 60 Hz varies by model.
- Timing Accuracy: Line frequency.
- Terminal Range: #8 - #14 AWG.
- Power Consumption: 3 watts, 5 watts for “L” models maximum.