Tork LC200 120/240/277V 20A SPDT Outdoor Lighting Controller
Control 2 lighting control zones with one photocell. Sign lighting can turn on at one light level while parking lot lights turn on at a different level.
- 24 Hour Convenience Stores
- Open Wall Parking Structures
- Large Canopies
- Building Perimeters
Nsi Tork LC200 Specifications:
- Number of Channels: 2
- Scheduling: Turn On Is User Settable From 2 To 100fc
- Type: Exterior Photo Sensor, 2 Zones Lighting Control Time Switch
- Contact Rating: 120-240-277 VAC
- Length: L=4.687''
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 Metal Indoor With Lockable Hasp
- Action: SPDT
- Frequency Rating: 50-60 Hz
- Mount: Screw
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 140 F
- Standard: cULus
DZ Series Features:
- Scheduling: Minimum ON setting is 1 hour with a minimum OFF setting of 2 hours. Minimum 8 hours between 2 OFF settings. Models W400A and W402A offer minimum ON/OFF settings of 31⁄2 hours. 7 day calendar dial accommodates up to 2 pairs of ON/OFF trippers per day – 7 pairs are supplied
- Skip a Day: Omit operations on any day.
- Manual Override: Until the next regularly scheduled ON or OFF automatic operation then resumes.
- Clock Format: AM/PM or 24 Hour Format.
- Standards: Listed UL917
If you don't see the exact product you're looking for, please contact us and we'll help you find the products you need.
View all NSi Tork Timers