Tork DGUM100A Atronomic Digital Timer with Holiday Input and Momentary Output 1 Channel 20A 120-277V Indoor/Outdoor with Plastic Enclosure
- Interior Lighting: Open Office Zoning, Hallways, Meeting Areas, Stock Rooms, Warehouses
- Exterior Lighting: Security, Signage, Store Windows, Parking Lots
Nsi Tork DGUM100A Specifications:
- Scheduling: 7 Day
- Holiday Schedule: Yes
- Type: 7 Day Lighting Control Time Switch
- Astronomic: Yes
- Number of Channels: 1
- On/Off Set Points: 56
- Voltage Rating: 120-277 VAC
- Length: L=5.00''
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R Noryl Indoor-Outdoor With Lockable Hasp
- Action: DPDT
- Frequency Rating: 50-60 Hz
- Mount: Screw
- Operating Temperature Range: -31 to 131 F
- Standard: cULus
DGU Series Features:
- Scheduling: 56 ON & OFF set points provide daily repeated programs. Minimum setting is 1 minute.
- Sunset Astronomic: Adjusts daily to changes in sunset times. Adjustable 10° - 60° Northern or Southern latitudes. Can be individually offset +/- 1-240 minutes from both sunset and sunrise times.
- Photosensor Input: Unique push button set-up assures accurate operation with automatic calibration that adjusts for wire size and distance. EPC-A photo sensor is included with the DGLC-A and may be ordered as an option for use with model DGU100A & DGUM100A.
If you don't see the exact product you're looking for, please contact us and we'll help you find the products you need.
View all NSi Tork Timers