Tork DGS100A Holiday and Signaling/Duty Cycle 1 Channel 20A 120-277V SPDT Indoor/Outdoor Plastic Enclosure
- Indoor-Outdoor Lighting
- School Warning And Other Traffic Light
- Water Heaters
Nsi Tork DGS100A Specifications:
- Scheduling: 24 Hour Or 7 Day
- Holiday Schedule: No
- Type: 24 Hour Or 7 Day Time Switch
- Application: Signaling-Duty Cycle
- Number of Channels: 1
- On/Off Set Points: 56
- Voltage Rating: 120-277 VAC
- Length: L=5.00''
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R Noryl Indoor-Outdoor With Lockable Hasp
- Action: DPDT
- Frequency Rating: 50-60 Hz
- Mount: Screw
- Operating Temperature Range: -31 to 131 F
- Standard: cULus
DG100 Series Features:
- Scheduling: 56 ON & OFF set points provide individual programs for each day of the week. Minimum setting is 1 minute.
- Momentary Contact: DGM100A has 2 second contact closures for ON & OFF control of mechanically held contactors or latching relays.
- Block Holiday: 9 holiday blocks can be set for individual days or for duration of any number of days.
- Daylight Savings: Automatic adjustment (can be omitted).
- Leap Year: Automatic Compensation.
- Manual Override: Until the next regularly scheduled ON or OFF, automatic operation then resumes.
- Clock Format: AM/PM or 24 Hour format.
- Power Ouatage Backup: Permanent schedule retention is provided. Supercapacitor provides 7 days of real time back up.
If you don't see the exact product you're looking for, please contact us and we'll help you find the products you need.
View all NSi Tork Timers