DG280A 24 Hr Digital Signal/Cycle & Skip Days Timer 2 Channel 20A 120-277V SPDT Indoor/Outdoor Plastic Enclosure by NSI Tork
- Indoor-Outdoor Lighting
- School Warning And Other Traffic Light
- Water Heaters
Nsi Tork DG280A Specifications:
- Scheduling: 24 Hour
- Holiday Schedule: Yes
- Type: 24 Hour Time Switch - 1 Or 2 Channel
- Application: Signaling-Duty Cycle
- Number of Channels: 1
- On/Off Set Points: 56
- Voltage Rating: 120-277 VAC
- Length: L=5.00''
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R Noryl Indoor-Outdoor With Lockable Hasp
- Action: SPDT
- Frequency Rating: 50-60 Hz
- Mount: Screw
- Operating Temperature Range: -31 to 131 F
- Standard: cULus
DG Series Features:
- Scheduling: 56 ON & OFF set points provide daily repeated programs. Minimum setting is 1 minute.
- Skip Function: Each channel can be set for ACTIVE/SKIP operations that alternate from 1 - 31 days. This becomes an effective way to cycle loads on varying days within the month. Using the two-circuit DG280A, two loads can be set to operate on alternate days in a simple manner
- Daylight Savings: Automatic adjustment (can be omitted).
- Leap Year: Automatic Compensation.
- Manual Override: Until the next regularly scheduled ON or OFF, automatic operation then resumes.
- Clock Format: AM/PM or 24 Hour format.
- Power Ouatage Backup: Permanent schedule retention is provided. Supercapacitor provides 7 days of real time back up.
- Standards: Listed UL916
If you don't see the exact product you're looking for, please contact us and we'll help you find the products you need.
View all NSi Tork Timers