3010 Button Button W/P 120V 2000W 1800VA 600VA LED Photocontrol by NSI TorkGreat for use with pole lanterns, lawn lighting, walkway lighting. Works with LED lights.
- Sensor: Conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants. Photocell responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye.
- Operation: Delay of up to two minutes to prevent false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning, etc.
- Standards: Meets ANSI/UL773A.
- Housing: Control housing is weather-resistant molded Lexan® with ultrasonically welded seams. flush mounting into standard, raintight junction box. Includes aluminum plate and gasket to fit FS type outdoor junction box.
- Energy Savings: Works with screw base CFLs
- Frequency Rating: 50-60 Hz
- Type: Flush Mount Lexan Housing Photocontrol
- Sensor Type: Cadmium Sulphide Cell
- Supply Voltage: 120 VAC
- Application: Pole Lanterns-Lawn Lighting-Walkways
- Dimensions: .375 Flush Mount
- Timing Range: 2 Minutes
- Power Consumption: Under 1 Watt
- Mounting: Flush Mount
- Enclosure: Lexan Housing
- Environmental Conditions: -40 to + 140 F
- Operating Temperature: -40 to + 140 F
- Sensitivity: Turn On Is 1 to 5fc - Turn Off is 3 to 15fc
- Standard: cULus
- Rating-Tungsten: 2000W
- Rating-Ballast: 1800VA
- Rating-LED: A 600VA