2000 Stem 120V 2000W 1800VA 600VA LED Photocontrol by NSI TorkGreat for use with flood lamps, patio lights, decorative lighting. Works with LED lights.
- Sensor: Conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants.
- Photocell responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye.
- Operation: Delay of up to two minutes to prevent false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning, etc.
- Standards: Meets ANSI/UL773A.
- Housing: All Lexan® enclosures are impact and vandal resistant. Translucent Lexan® Dome prolongs cell life by
- further screening out ultraviolet rays. Dome and base are ultrasonically welded for maximum strength.
- Energy Savings: Works with screw base CFLs
- Frequency Rating: 50-60 Hz
- Type: Lexan Fixed Position Photocontrol
- Sensor Type: Cadmium Sulphide Cell
- Supply Voltage: 120 VAC
- Application: Flood Lamp-Patio Lamp-Decorative Ligting
- Dimensions: .500 Conduit Mount
- Timing Range: 2 Minutes
- Power Consumption: Under 1 Watt
- Mounting: Conduit Mount
- Enclosure: Lexan Housing
- Environmental Conditions: -40 to + 140 F
- Operating Temperature: -40 to + 140 F
- Sensitivity: Turn On Is 1 to 5fc - Turn Off is 3 to 15fc
- Standard: cULus
- Rating-Tungsten: 2000W
- Rating-Ballast: 1800VA
- Rating-LED: A 600VA