Nsi Tork 1104B-PC Noryl I/O with Clear Lexan Cover 208-277v DPST Timer
Nsi Tork 1100 Series 24 hour time switches are ideal for the same on/off times are required each day.
- Lighting, pumps
- Signs, fans
- Air conditioning
- Water heaters
Nsi Tork 1104B-PC Specifications:
- Scheduling: 24 Hour
- Type: 24 Hour Time Switch
- Application: Lighting-Pumps-Signs-Air Conditioning-Watr Heaters-Fan Control
- Contact Rating: 208-277 VAC
- Length: L=5.062''
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate Outdoor w/ clear cover NEMA 3R
- Action: DPST
- Frequency Rating: 60 Hz
- Mount: Screw
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 165 F
- Standard: cULus
1100 Series Features:
- Scheduling: Minimum ON is setting 20 minutes with a minimum OFF setting of 75 minutes. Dial accommodates up to 12 pairs of trippers. One pair included.
- Manual Override: Until the next regularly scheduled ON or OFF automatic operation then resumes.
- Enclosed Motor: Protects gears to extend life.
- Input Voltage: 120 or 208-277 VAC 60 Hz, varies by model.
- Timing Accuracy: Line frequency.
- Terminal Range: #8 - #14 AWG.
- Power Consumption: 3 watts maximum.
- Enclosure: Lockable hasp. Type varies by model.
- Other Mountings: Adaptor Plate model #IAP allows any 1100 series to fit into an Intermatic® case.
If you don't see the exact product you're looking for, please contact us and we'll help you find the products you need.
View all NSi Tork Timers