VDV501-828 Commander Test Kit by Klein Tools
- Locate, test and measure coaxial, data (RJ45) and telephone (RJ11) cables.
- Identify wiring faults including miswire, open, short, split-pair, reverse-pair and verify shielding.
- Detect, identify and test Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Measure cable length and distance to a fault with Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology.
- Measure paired-conductor cables up to 1,500 ft. (457 m) with accuracy of up to ±(5% and 1 ft./0.3 m).
- Single-end cable testing or complete two-end cable testing with Test-n-Map ID Remotes.
- Perform active network (Ethernet) testing -- detect capabilities and connection speeds
- Locate and identify cables with location ID remotes, Test-n-Map ID remotes, Link Light and Tone Generator.
- Test and identify location in one step (two-end testing) with Test-n-Map ID remotes (RJ45 and RJ12 ports) - supports up to 8 remotes.
- Multiple style (4 cadences) tone generator capable of sending a tone on a single conductor, a conductor pair or over all conductors. Requires an analog tone tracing probe such as the PROBEplus Tone Tracing Probe (VDV500-060) - Sold separately.
- Visually identify a hub or switch and locate cable runs with Link Light
- Save up to 256 cable or network tests, export and print reports