IR2000A 12:1 Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer by Klein Tools
- Dual lasers for specific measurement areas.
- Tight (12:1) distance-to-spot ratio for accurate target area temperature measurements.
- Features a wide temperature measurement range: -76° to 1022°F (-60° to 550°C).
- K-type thermocouple range: -83.2° to 2552°F (-64° to 1400°C).
- Emissivity: .10 to 1.
- Max / Min /Average / Differential.
- Includes a temperature °F/°C button.
Other features include
- A high/low alarm and auto power off after 60 seconds of non-use.
- Has both a backlit display and worklight.
- Accessories included: case, K-type thermocouple and batteries.
- CE and RoHS certified.
- Drop protection: 6.6 feet (2 m).
- K-type Thermocouple (Cat. No. 69413)
- Tradesman Pro Carrying Cases: small, medium, large (Cat. No. 69406, 69407, 69408)