63028 Coaxial Cable Cutter by Klein Tools
- Cable-gripping jaws quickly score jacket and insulation, and easily cut through copper inner conductor.
- Blades cleanly cut aluminum and copper coaxial cable without compression and frayed ends.
- Forged body with heat-treated and precision-ground steel blades, withstands frequent cutting.
- Hot-riveted design requires no adjustment while maintaining a smooth, precise operation.
- Compact, lightweight design fits perfectly in any professional's tool pouch.
- Handles are plastic-coated for maximum comfort and gripping power.
- When cutting drop wire with an inner steel conductor, we recommend Cat. No. D2000-28 diagonal-cutting pliers.
- Overall Length: 8-1/4"
- Cutting Capacity: .75"