Hole Saw, 5/8" Diameter Bi-Metal
- Rugged bi-metal cobalt construction for heavy-duty cutting.
- Deep cup cuts through studs in one pass.
- Variable pitch teeth for faster, smoother cutting and less vibration.
- Longer lasting design for more cuts per saw.
- Multiple knock-out slots and holes for easy core removal.
- Cuts through steel, wood, plastic, stainless steel, and cast iron.
- Note: Set pilot drill point 1/8" beyond toothpoints.
- Note: Read and follow safety instructions in power tool owner’s manual.