1684-5F Chicago® Grip - for Extra-High-Strength Cables, Messenger, Guy Strand and Conductors by Klein Tools
- A family of grips designed for cable sizes from .12" (3.10 mm) to 1.0" (25.4 mm).
- Double "V" grooves give four-point contact, reducing chance of slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable.
- For larger conductors, see our grips with round inside-jaw contour.
- Similar to Cat. No. 1684-5 except with a file inserted in jaw for extra gripping power.
- Replacement file No. 578 and screws No. 573 are also available.
- Jaw Length: 5"
- Maximum Safe Load - lbs: 8000 lbs.