Geothermal HDPE 4710 Pressurized Loops by Centennial Plastics
Geothermal Cenfuse Exchange Pipe with Centennial Plastics's Exclusive EarthLoops™ System is easy to install and designed to withstand the working pressures and temperatures required of submerged or buried geothermal heat pump systems. EarthLoops™ are manufactured at the factory by fusing the Bullet™ U-Bend fitting and CenFuse pipe with state
of the art, computerized fusion equipment.
- Centennial Bullet™ U-Bend Fittings accomodate CenFuse pipe in 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" diameters
- Narrowest U-bend fittings available, allowing a narrower bore hole which requires less grout and less annular space for more efficient drilling
- Designed for easy installation
- Securely butt-fused to CenFuse pipe
- SDR: 11
- Certified to NSF standard 14
- Footage markings validate the bore hole depth
- EarthLoops™ are factory-pressurized and sealed with a patent pending test-cap so they are free from leaks and contaminants.
- Installers can use a tire gauge for field pressure tests, which reduces installation time.