Cenfuse Geothermal SDR 15.5 HDPE Pipe Copils by Centennial Plastics
HDPE 4710 — ASTM D3035 Flexible high density polyethylene piping material for buried or submerged closed loop geothermal exchangers.
- SDR: 15.5
- PSI: 138
- Available in 2", 300' coils
- Produced from only the finest virgin material
- Compatible with heat fusion
- Suitable for connections by heat fusion or compression fittings of the same SDR CenFuse
- 50-year non-prorated warranty
- NSF standard 14
- Meets NSF International’s NSF/ANSI Standard 358-1 for geothermal heat pump systems
- High density polyethylene resin with the cell classification of 445576C per ASTM D 3350. The material contains a minimum 2% Carbon Black as a UV inhibitor to accommodate outside storage.
- Chlorine resistance: CC3 per ASTM F2263
- Meets AWWA C901 requirements in 3/4" - 3", SDR 9 and 11
- Meets AWWA C906 requirements in 4" - 8" all SDRs
- ¾” – 6” is tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 14 and 61 (NSF-pw)
- 8” is tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- All applicable SDR's bear the NSF/ANSI 358-1 Certification Mark
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with the lead content requirements for "lead free" plumbing as defined by
California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
Centennial Plastics follows Proposition 65 (also known as the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). Centennial products in their finished form, do not require a California Proposition 65 warning label.